Cabin for Rent at Lake Scott State Park
|Scenic view of the lake and surrounding hillsides.
Private cabin area located directly across from the lake.
Warm weather rates (May to September)
$55.00 per night or $50.00 if you are staying multiple nights. More than 2 people: $5.00 more per person.
Cold weather rates (October to April)
$60.00 per night or $55.00 if you are staying multiple nights. More than 2 people: $5.00 more per person.
$5.00 extra per day for dogs.
- Sleeps 5-6 people (two double beds and one twin, plus a cowboy couch that turns into a bed).
- Air Conditioner and Heater
- Cook stove and Refrigerator
- Kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dishes, coffee pot, and toaster. Coffee, salt, pepper, plus paper towels and toilet paper are provided.
- Most bedding furnished, including clean sheet, blankets, and pillows.
- Shower house within walking distance (approximately one mile). Bring your own towels and toiletries.
- Coolers of fresh water furnished. No indoor plumbing, but a really conveniently lighted outhouse!
- Porch with a great canyon view. Our property extends up the hill, which makes for some great hiking and an expansive canyon view.
50% non-refundable deposit.
Call (620) 872-2762 or E-mail us. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or personal checks accepted.
Click on any thumbnail for a larger photograph.
©2015 Keystone Gallery / Photos © Barbara Shelton unless otherwise noted